My View

My View

Sunday, October 6, 2013

My Awakening...

I feel Like I was just reborn.  Like My Whole life just Started.

    But I am 24.  I am Not A Writer, Journalist, and this is my first Blog  I graduated College with a Degree in Finance, and I have been helping my father run his business for 3 years.  We Are Not Rich, But We are not Poor.  In My eyes My Father Is the most Successful Man I have ever met.                             I can easily Say I have been through a few relationships....
Some That I Never wanted to lose, And some I had to push away. 

       I remember a few times I actually thought I had it all figured out.  It makes me laugh, since I'm stuck in a cloud of confusion.  The lifestyle I choose Causes some Confusion, I will take responsibility for my actions.  However, The world we live in Causes A lot of Confusion, It really Makes No Sense, 
And Nobody will Take Responsibility For That.  

      I feel Like I was Just Reborn.  Like My Whole Life Just Started.  I Woke Up.  I think It was the Move.  The New Life I moved Into.  After School I lived with my Parents for 3 years.  I love them, But It was tough.  It Caused A lot of Anxiety, Depression, and Unnecessary Stress.  So I moved From Pleasantville NY To A Place Called Tarrytown NY NY.  It was not as simple as that.  I did get Extremely Lucky.  

       

      So This is Why I am Extremely Lucky.  I ended Up here.  I feel like I woke up and a lot of shit has changed.  Clearly Some for the Good, But a lot of Bad Shit Is Happening All over.  And That is not Just in My Little World.....  I am lost, confused, A little scared of what might come, but for now all I can do is enjoy the ride.  I Am on A wild Ride, I do not know why, but Here I Am.  And Willing To Share the experience. 



I Like To Think I am Average, 

Joe 



No comments:

Post a Comment